We have been supplying fishing tackle for 57 years and pride ourselves on our customer service.
Dear Mr Burr, thanks for the great service provided, I spoke to someone on Monday, (not sure who ) and asked for advice on 3 different 10ft feeder rods, I was given super advice, and bought a acolyte plus 10ft feeder rod, The chap was laughing when I said ,that last season, I stuck to one setup, never changing, a simple free running swim feeder, to a stop bead, then a hooklenth with a size 18 hook,and one maggot. I caught nearly 40 tench, a nice crucian, some small carp and bream, and even a 4lb pike. All on a 18 hook and 1 maggot. Proves that smaller hooks gets more bites. Anyway many thanks again, always a pleasure buying from you. Give my regards to the staff. Allan Punton. West lothian. 20/02/2019
You did it again, ordered mid AM yesterday, delivered 10.00 today, and no delivery charge.
To all fellow anglers, if you haven't tried Banks and Burr of Rugby, do for brilliant range and service.
Great service, Thank you.
A customer of 50 years.
Just like to say thanks for the excellent service received from the staff at Banks &Burr.
Order received today. Prompt delivery and very well packed. I don’t believe your service could not be bettered. Thank you.
Have just bought a map 301 form your selves, would like to thank you for the quickness , it took one day from ordering to being at my door step. fantastic, will pass on the good news to my friends and will be ordering more from you again.
bang on !!!
Hello, just a wee note to thank you for the super service, received my order today , always a pleasure buying from you, as I always get good help over the phone. I appreciate that. Kindest regards, and thanks. Allan Punton West Lothian.
Rod arrived today, as promised.
I just wanted to say thank you for the prompt service you provided sending the replacement Korum rod section, the original being broken in transit.
Just wanted to say cheers as i forgot to put an item on my last order and the staff member that went out of his way to help out with getting the item to me was appreciated very much so cheers
- Thank you. I have used a number of different mail orders firms over the the last 12 months and spent over £2000. The service on many of these orders has been poor and I am still waiting from some on-line orders after three months. I would just like to say how impressed I am with the service and know who to make future orders with.
Many thanks for the excellent service.
- Replacement korum rod arrived and is fine. Thank you for the prompt attention you gave, not just for that but for my original order. In this day and age it is a rare pleasure to do business with people who prove that good service at a good price is still to be found. I'm in the process of upgrading my gear and your website will be the first place I go to.
- Thanks for your help today in helping me spend almost £800! Seriously though, very good service and nice of you to ensure I only bought what I needed when you could have sold me anything. Really well stocked shop and very impressed with set up there. You mentioned going fishing one day, I would love too, but probably not for few weeks until after school hols. If interested let me know. Would be great to get a few tips and put the gear to proper use!
- Many thanks for the speedy delivery and superb items i received today and look forward to receiving my second delivery tomorrow!
- I would just like to say, many many thanks for getting this stuff to me so promptly after ordering it at a late hour yesterday. It all arrived safely this afternoon I am now setting it up for an outing tomorrow to use it.
Really appreciate your efficiency, I will let all our club members know.
- I'd just like to compliment you on such good service ..I ordered goods from you on Tuesday evening around midnight and received them this morning at about 10.30 am
People are very quick to criticise bad service but never give credit when they receive good service
- Thank you for ensuring I got my delivery last week. I appreciate mistakes happen and I was really pleased with your efforts to rectify the mistake and I was happy with the good. I would certainly recommend your shop to other people in the future.
- Hi Guys,
Just recently placed my first order with you.
Just letting you know how delighted I have been with your efficiency and speedy service.
Will be using you again, many thanks,
My order arrived at 10 o'clock this morning Thank You very much for the excellent service and communication I will most certainly be back and recommending you to my angling friends.
Good Day, Banks and Burr
Thank you for my order which arrived yesterday,
less than 24 hours after I placed the order, you folks make me feel like
I had some problems with the Korum brolli, I could not get the
pole to thread into the NuBrolli receiving thread.
Rather than get
frustrated I put the brolli to one side for 24 hours and today added some light
grease to both threads and bingo it all went together as it should.
Greys rod feels real peachy but will not get a work out for about a week it's
still an impressive rod for the price. Certainly it seems better quality than my
Youngs Barbel rod.
Thanks again for the great service I now await the
awakening of the Tench in my local lake, so far this year they have failed to
put in an appearance.
Tight Lines and you all have a great Easter.
Free delivery on most mainland UK orders over £50